sábado, 22 de junio de 2013

"THE DREAMED , Tango"

                                                 
                               
                                                          "THE DREAMED , Tango"
I could run away from a dream ...
From a Being, tormented.
Because I, peripheral
the "Subject", was not affected, nor take notice.
You can no longer re-dream me tomorrow,
Will other, the characters.
I had intended, release me
fearing intrude with reality,
Back to being real,
but inside, a dream,
After all .... you know ...
that dreams are dreamed between Them.

And now ... the feeling ...
If "no" ... not even a "Dreamt" ...
Fly like the wind,
in the City asleep.
The vague night gave me his protection.
until I came across this "etheric Woman" ...
haunted ... haunted ...
To the point ... I fell in love ...
anything, without asking ... nothing.
She was a "brunette" ... dark eyes ...
So common in "Buenos Aires" ...
In this city, as venerable ...
Allows that to happen, these strange things.

Buenos Aires ... never forget,
although one, comes from a dream ...
She was a dream woman,
and away from other dreams.
And both were ... "peers" ...
As two "elves" without owners ...
We toured the neighborhoods, more nostalgic
  both held hands.
  This city so brazen,
  always, to those who have no voice,
by solidarity ... given letters ...
and Tango, is your base "iconic" ...

Knowing that you can love,
still ... without being "Subject" ...
I was able to experience the enjoyment of your sweetness,
and transform the moment, in a poetic utopia.
The dreamed ... from experience
understand much of Dreams.
You will be my "Dream eternal" for the rest of my days ...
Content into other dreams ...
Our missions are finished ... and ...
And I no longer am I straitened ...
Other "frames" ... we seek ...
  In other unthinkable ... and distant sites ...
                                                 Daniel H Guasti
                                                 / pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario