viernes, 14 de junio de 2013

"Hyphothesis and Graviton , Tango"

                                           

                                                 

                                                     "Hypothesis and Graviton, Tango"
                                                                                           (tango)
I feel strange, different ...
On this day, mysterious.
The reality ... seems to contradict,
so, fictitious.
I find more,
row of trees on my block,
There is a golden wind,
gently sweeping the streets of the Quarter,
  blowing your balcony flowers embellished.
And your window today, I suggest,
  that urdiera, hope.

  This Buenos Aires, so crazy,
everything becomes possible.
The symmetries are uneven,.
inside an awkward geometry.
  There is a huge moon,
  the reach of my arms.
And Your ... again, I will show up,
with your big dark eyes,
  that continue to shine
telling me again ... I love you,
As if I was living a dream.

And that gray dead and forgotten,
has been decorated with flashing colors.
  like rainbows, activists,
who engage in these suburbs.
The wide streets are fields of flowers,
or golden wheat fields fervent.
  My poor mind, and not timed,
  They have lost all my "parameters".
in the middle of a rain of "cotillion"

Is falling from the sky.
unthinkable bubbles thousand colors.
And a Tango that does not give me reasons
and without asking, I pursued,
as a sublime music,
whispering in my ears ...
"Change", today ...
is proposed that ... you ...

There is a ceaseless infinite peace,
that filters through my soul,
They "mimic" the different blocks,
by violet blue ...
pulling very "cool" ...
stimulating, the "ethereal".
And in the street, happiness ...
your smiling face lit ...
gives me ... on the threshold ...
Welcome ... giving me a hug ...
                                          Daniel H Guasti
                                          pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario