miércoles, 19 de junio de 2013

"Syncretism , tango"


                                                     

                                                            "Syncretism Tango"
                                                                              (tango)


The Alba, who stalks a day ...
Is your definition, most perfect.
They are large, the "mystery Cathedrals"
that for you, I have built.
It is full of "syncretism"
that even I have not deciphered.
You precede "esoteric", strangers
in which both, we struggle.

Across the street,
I expected the mystery, the end of the road.
As the slow drop of fate,
so tight to our understanding.
  It is a closed environment, the abyss,
calling me every day.
"Symbols syncretic" concentrate the agony ...
From "rebuild you", page by page.

The effort is worth it,
wear, to understand you.
As enigmatic as the perennial morning,
of this reality, we care.
  Decrypting a "hieroglyphic" now,
for me, is like reading a magazine of "jokes".
Practice gave me to redeem,
of the reserved intrigues you attached me.

There is a shared Moon,
promises me great hope.
I put on a scale, in dance,
so for you, I'm sorry.
Homing is inevitable
and calls me a persevering effort.
Tends to get involved in causes and dreams,
then, learn from my mistakes.

The freedom of the unpredictable,
you, me biting the mud.
The ruthless logic of time,
I give you the result of my mistakes.
In the tumult of your orb erratic chaotic
I just, I'm a be anonymous ....
So innocent, like an ear of corn ...
When I "press", your enigmas "syncretic" ...
                                                                       Daniel H Guasti
                                                                       pisulinoal@yahoocom.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario