sábado, 1 de junio de 2013

"Practice of Detachment No 1 , Tango"


                                                 

                                             
 
                                         "Practice of Detachment No. 1, Tango"
                                                                                          (tango)
Because they are not, but by your side,
not will flood with my tears,
  my last hope.
I just know, I'll shame
when morning you leave.
You'll go with your clothes on and on,
the exile of your arrogance.
As I'm writing this letter,
to just say ... Goodbye ...

You see, I will not have any pain,
the day, you do not see,
Perhaps with your pro absence
accompany me, fortune.
The sordid traces left by the pleadings,
I blot with oblivion.
So .. you will notice,
what it was worth, your docile "Junior"
to crawl at your feet ...

I'm a toy, I revolted,
by bestow many licenses.
I'll nail a dagger in your back,
that knife I'm writing in ink.
Will my silence a fair guide,
I have waited, patiently.
Scream ... open at night,
for my successful, freedom ...

You, you gagged with cruelty,
how little I was, of pride.
on this letter I "seal" my "detachment"
and my exterminated, sobriety.
It's broken, my ambiguity ...
Not sure, as I have changed.
Being so in love,
  you've got a hold of my soul.

Obeying your orders unbearable, obeyed,
it was nonsense, of persistence.
  I perjurer, in my stiff complaints
  and I'll explain in this letter ...
But .. now ... what's wrong! ...
Again with my phobias ...
Now I tremble in my hands,
this letter I fire ...
I'm looking for a sleepy space ...
Where hide ...

                  Daniel H Guasti / pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario