lunes, 10 de junio de 2013

"I hope in the next Dream , Tango"


                                           

                                                "I hope in the next Dream, Tango"
                                                                           (Tango)
                                                                     to   L. G.
What the vigil, we prohibit ...
We dream generous grants.
There, as we both are,
as if ever, Your you had gone.
The dream has become our ally,
contradicting the unfair reality.
 Strange "gifts" that are given in the dream ...
Compensating, despair ...
We cover the hole, pain,
And enables us to we are, together again.

I have a Tango, distressed ...
which brings me back to you ...
It keeps me from suffering, the future ...
let me hold you, through the cracks of my soul open.
What separates us from the distance,
what about, our dreams solidarity.
"Cross out" of my mind that cold "Zero" ...
The merciless martyrdom.

Dreams, rob mirrors,
its unrecognizable "virtual"
and remnants ... of the past.
As if the Dream, one would want "Wean"
of our rigid consciences
as Gods, but "Hospital"
let me see you again ...
Expressing the words, still, I did not tell ...
Back to tell you, how much I love you ...

Maybe ... is yours, that ardent longing ...
I from here, I can not verify this, but I feel it.
They already know, and agree ...
That the two are like, "the Magnet and Steel".
That's why this would not surprise me,
knowing, of our love, everlasting.
To me, I'm short with only your memory,
Well, in the dream, it is like you again ... me.
At short range, my eager arms,
with your "classic joy" ... drawn in your face.

Even my dreams ... are eternal ...
Independent of the "Time", "Space" ... and We.
It's just a mere "Statistics" ...
Disbelieve, than now, I affirm.
"The Great Gate", which never closes, to oblivion ...
All ... the carry, inside ...
 I hope tomorrow inconsolable ... my love ...
In the next dream ...
If your host is not my distracted "Subconscious" ... please! ...
I ask, you jump ... the wall "background" ...
                                                                       / Daniel H Guasti
                                                                     pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario