lunes, 12 de mayo de 2014

"Law of Entropy , Tango"

                                               
                                         P. Mondrian

 



                                                              "Law of Entropy, Tango"
                                                                    ( tango )
I feel for you, it's worth ...
" Curl up " with the fact .
The cry of pain as destination
 I already have tamed.
The " Entropy " , tells of an order,
in a disordered system.
It is the " ratio " between what your warmth gives me ,
 and the temperature of my delirium.

This " ratio ", " tend " always " zero "
my " denominator " extortionate .
The order of our " system "
dragging " gradients " of " chaos."
When I saw your eyes against the glass ,
I knew this was imminent ... ...
 The imminence of my misfortune ,
I ... on your beauty, ratted me .

The " alchemical flasks " are already manifest ,
 And there's no turning back .
Words I never will , to grant,
 reasonable explanations .
The "law of entropy " is the axis
 where broken this nonsense .
From the order ... "chaos " imminent ...
And with a " Entropy " growing ...

There is a " chess " with his two " bishops " , docile ,
already , they got tired of demanding , logical .
Contigo "logic" never stretches .
know it's useless, no longer sleeping.
With a " Entropy " , increasing,
I'll have to dirimirme with you.
But in the " saga" I would not give for lost ,
Unbeatable knowing your black eyes.

The " Reality " in the background ...
never fails ... That another dream.
The vehemence of wrong,
is what forges the lattice .
There is a hidden ghost
behind the rigid canons of "Science " accurate .
 I " will integrate " my " differential " with the " fantasy " exposed
 To return to claim you ... with a new " function " stunned ...
                                                  Daniel H Guasti
                                                  pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario