sábado, 3 de agosto de 2013

"Second round , Tango"

                                                   

                                                   "Second round, Tango"
                                                                           (tango)
We discover fuzzy ...
Like you never would have thought.
Back to dream about you,
a dream, and dreams.
Forced to intrude,
with my cruel repentance.
And the rain that blinds your bedroom window,
that is preventing me, your face.

Beyond your name, I yearn,
the warmth of your words,
For quick've fallen into the trap,
which I won, my clumsy pride.
Now, I lit a light, which I reject,
I reflected, the debris from your forgotten.
I'll endeavor to beat the drum of my optimism,
to impose an end to my future.

That wall is separating us today,
I invest you with the forehead as a Bull.
I know it's high ... and granite,
I also know that I'll break the head.
  But ... I want to spend, until the last of certainties,
to leave no remains, my agony ...
Providence never domestica,
to what ... One implores.

Desist the inevitable guilt,
  to get away from the plot.
It is a good occasion,
if they do not heal wounds.
I also know that beyond of my words,
the "Random" is going to do, again, "Banking" ...
You may smile back with your classic ...
This may never happen.

Although it is possible, defeat,
always honest fight for a noble purpose.
It will be more enduring, the way,
Moreover, under a sky unredeemed.
The "second round" are commonly complicated
to think, reimbursements ...
I've seen too many "lost games" ...
They have done ... "Two to Zero" ...
                                                                           Daniel H Guasti
                                                                           pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario