sábado, 24 de agosto de 2013

"I can not read your mind , Tango" . to Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn


                           

                                          "I can not read your mind, Tango"
                                                      (Tango)
                                               ...to wonderful actors ...
                                                  Jennifer Aniston , and Vince Vaughn ...

To me it was given to me, that "honorable quality"
able to read your mind.
What you think,
or what you've been thinking.
Distraught, yesterday I saw you mourn,
and that has caused me, open your eyes.
I was an idiot mistake,
by believing in your indifference.
What you, not told me ...
And I, I mean ...

We crossed the diffuse lines of our tolerance,
and there is no, turning back.
With immaturity, biting,
our ignorant Egos, moved several boxes ...
What you do not sinceraste, by mean ...
was "pilling" on your pompous pride.
Guess, what happened to you inside,
it is not easy to be, as "rustic".
The ephemeral word worship never pays ...
To which the image not clear.

It's late, as to talk of "amnesty" ...
Perhaps it will be better for us to part.
Mutually, both pitiless, we have hurt,
and indecency, has crossed its limit short.
So put on sale our "department"
Let's find new ways ... future.
I, I was not at all a "Seer"
to have acquired a greater, repair.
It boastful, in his "joy" the "miracle"
if only it is waiting, as a result, a "zero".
Thus, as the memory is always inventive
if to shake off the blame, not enough.

You must watch shrink, the heavens,
 to let fly, to the intrigues.
Our discussions vain and grudges ...
 caught fire, before our very eyes.
 You can not put out that fire,
that together we blow
We need to take away ...
Your to your projected "Europe" ...
I shove ,  in our beloved city, "Chicago" ...

But still ... have been "thousand and one" reasons,
I still have "credit" ...
And there needs to ... the talk ...
If it was something between us ...
 I will say ... the "Transmutor destiny" ... / Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario