sábado, 10 de agosto de 2013

"6 "Differences" Tangueras , Tango"

                                                 

                                            "6" Differences " Tangueras, Tango"
                                                                                      (Tango)
1-The brutal revelation of your ardent gaze,
in this fortunate night dance.
Wove me, a warp of copper,
 of what I already before tried.
It was my restlessness, you look happy,
 snatched a possibility, the hope playful.
Now nothing can stop me,
go for the beauty ... of your haunted eyes ...

2 - Always I was, waiting,
with my indefatigable ardor,
Since the paratroopers Your Neighborhood with your splendor,
with that beauty which is not alien.
The guitar, which "blooms" in the still night,
Ti is crying, his melancholy ...
And the Moon that roams the sidewalks,
resting in a gazebo ... The longing you still ...

3 - "Morocha ", you are mine, and all ...
"Mask of hypocrisy" , by many.
Stills illusions ever, become torpid including
 transform in gold, with your kind company.
The underdog you ... The best "therapist"
and those who already disbelieve this intricate life.
Too, I have called "Lost Woman" ...
but ... few know, for those who have saved many "eve" ...

4 - Your image, and lingers in the mirror,
in the seedy mirror of my room.
I met that night, never forget,
 and the Tango, which abarajó the miracle.
And now that I'm already subordinate
your beautiful eyes, your slender figure.
That music, already, I am not passing ...
And sentence me in your dream or mine.

5 - The green foliage, and the endless path
which invites me to lose.
I move as a "mystic penitent"
attempting to discover you with my enthusiasm, sincere.
I already announced a jasmine scent ...
Moon Light, a happy din ...
In this universe the vacuum going wild ...
"Night flower " ... "Orchid of Woods" ...

6 - So lauded as your beautiful face, is to find ...
Standing in front of you,,, to hear his singing voice.
I have this dream, as early
I'll be in your dream ... or I'll be awake.
Never to my will, unnoticed,
that dream, that together, we dreamed ...
In this reality, does not deprive me the honor,
which pushes me ... to an exile dream ...
Thee I'm ... coming ...
Now for Ti ... I cry ...

  "Morocha" = Black hear                                      / Daniel H Guasti
                                          pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario