miércoles, 27 de junio de 2012

"Overprints , Tango"

                                                            "Overprints, Tango"
                                                                                 (tango)



The tango is always listening ...
Now, it seems different.
There are "overlays" I challenge ...
True "type" of your soul mean.
Interspersed in the score,
I owe the perks.
The music enhances harmony with new ...
Trample me nervous "eighth" ...

I come magnified ...
Each note as if they were naughty words.
Amendment of your semantic absence.
the "scab" more "suburban" ...
It is a torrent of tears sad
  that spreads without cause ...
The Tango is lost in a corner,
with its new and rare "morphology".
The "bars" are beginning to suffer,
With "cadences" too parodic.

It is the syncretism of the "music atonic"
that we have not always connected.
Among us have always been "cast"
the most airtight oaths.
Increases with a "humming along"
the "arpeggio" of "muses" "crotas" ...

I long to mourn with the Tango of "shotgun"
wonderful nights when I call on ...
So I appear "overlays" ...
and the score starts to shake,
Shocking the "tone" of "can",
with which they want to express ...
The suspect for the "flowery canchero".
seal, the "native essence" more authentic.
It stunned the solemn "scales"
with this background singing profane ...
And I go up to where I can,
  Trying to spy ... you inconceivable beauty ...

                                                                             Daniel H Guasti
   "croto" = ordinary


"canchero" = very clever                                                                         pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario