viernes, 1 de junio de 2012

"Hole given , Tango"

                                                           "Hole given Tango" / (tango)
 

I was dating my "driver" ...
From the "T" output ...
When you chose as a companion ... what a surprise! ...
In the ... "Match play".
The court showed a difficult "Fairway" ...
And the "par" had was "five" ...

I hit my first shot,
very "slice"
stung the ball a lot,
and went to the "rough" ...
Then, I blow your "ball"
over my head.
He stopped ... "fifty yards"
far ahead of mine.

My second shot was with "six-iron" ...
Very good shot.
The straightened a bit in the "fairway ...
I could see the "green".
When I came to you,
I was speechless.
With opposite effect
sentadita you left,
right in the "approach" ...
Pretty close to the flag ...

My third shot was perfect ...
babbling to the "Major".
I settled my hat,
spying ... your beauty.
Fifteen yards from the flag ...
He was my defense ...

The hit her with your "putter" ...
Like a "broom" ...
Canyon above
went over the ball.
Something back ... but ...
Nearly ended in the "bunker" ...
Then I stuck with my "putter"
and left less than a meter.
You hit you ... and again, long ...
Smiling at me sideways.
It was a lot of my babble,
when you said very determined ...
Because! ... "Hole as" ... (even) ...
Then ... it was all in crescendo ...
We walked ... to the "eighteen" ... 


                                                            Daniel H Guasti
                                                             pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario